Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not see MyContact in sapFiori

sinaei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a question, I am really new in sap fiori, I wanted to do the configuration.

I found very good documentation for this, that is and I have done the steps as mentioned.

Thje problem is that when I connect to my fiori and click on + assign, I can not see any MyContacts to chose!

can anyone help me about this?

This is my fiori and I click on +

Regards

Sin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220966
Participant
0 Kudos

This seems like an authorization/launchpad designer issue on surface. Are all relevant auths. assigned to the user on both GW and ECC? Please take su53 screenshot or run an auth. trace on both GW/ECC. Did you add the My Contacts app to the correct catalog/group?

I am assuming that all other basic technical config. is in place. (correct components, all relevant notes, oData services active with correct sys. alias config., sicf services active etc.)

Cheers,

Abhinav

sinaei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Thanks for you reply, This is the screenshot of su53.

I did not understand what do you mean by adding My Contacts app to correct catalog? because I can not see My Contacts in fiori to add it!

Regards

Sin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sinaei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Now I see My Contact, But when I click on it, I see the error :Could not open APP, try again later

Do you know why is happen?

What shuld I have to do? ;(

Regards

Sin

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sin,

Because your initial issue is now resolved, I would recommend you to close the current one and open a new incident providing all the below information:

- Backend Component, SP release

- Frontend Component, SP release

- UI5 version

Regards,

Kiran

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sin,

For ERP My Contacts, Start here:

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0024')

FE Software Component: UIEAAP01 100

Role: SAP_SD_BCR_FIELDSALESREP

Regards,

Kiran

sinaei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kola,

Thanks a lot for useful link.

Regards

Sin