Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenSAP is down

AshishAnand
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear OpenSAP Team,

I started my final exam for "SAP UI5" course around 45 minutes before, but now I'm not able to submit my answers because server is down. It says "503 Service Unavailable"

Kindly help !!!

Thanks and Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Yes, our technical team is aware of the issue and working to resolve this. Once the system is back up, please raise a ticket with the help desk team regarding your exam.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Claire

AshishAnand
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

Thanks a lot for quick response.

I was kind of worried, what will happen to my course final exam, Will I loose it, as it was only for 1 attempts and for 2 hours?

Thanks and Regards

Ashish

AshishAnand
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI !!

Looks like issue is resolved, I'm able to proceed and submit the exam.

Thanks a lot for quick response.

Thanks and Regards

Ashish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

fim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the open.sap.com site down again? I'm struggling with it since yesterday without any success. Thought to utilize weekend listening to videos but seems can't. Are you guys facing the same issue?

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Faisal,

the the site seems to be working on our side and I haven't seen anyone with the same issue so far. Could you try deleting your cache or using another browser please? We did have one user this week who could not access it and it was due to his IP address - I'd suggest you check all possible local issues and hopefully this resolves your problem.

I hope that helps

Kind regards

Claire

fim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

I've tried deleting the cache, accessing the site on multiple devices & browsers AND even soft resetting the router for IP renewal but the problem persists. I think I need to consult it with some local admin. Thanks for your support.

Faisal

fim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claire, The issue was resolved. Using different network now and the site is working fine. Thanks for your kind support.

Regards, Faisal

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Faisal,

I'm happy to hear that your issue has been resolved. Enjoy learning  

Kind regards

Claire