cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display and non editable for Pricing condition in sales Order through Authorization

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Before posting this question, I have gone through the SAP Note-105621.

Requirement, In VA01, User can change/delete  the price condition and amount in sales order. Once sales order is created, the sales order will be blocked for delivery and billing.

Sales manager should be getting VA02 authorization, to verify the sales order and remove the delivery and billing block. But he should have the display authorization for all pricing condition.

Sale manager should nt have any authorization to delete or change all the pricing condition in sales order VA02.if  they have authorization to change the pricing condition, they can do only.

Ref to the Note 105621, as per my understanding, we can hide the condition  fields in sales order, T Code VA02 through Authorization matrix.

Could you pls let me know, how we can handle the above requirement.

Regards

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

I will discuss with ABAP team once again.

Regards

JB

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can also refer the Doucment -

It explains similar approach to havev Authorizations for Entering / displaying the manually editable conditions in Sales Orders.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the note is implemented correctly which involves ABAP work, you can achieve the requirement.  In the said note, it has been mentioned to create a Development Class ZZAUTH01 for authorization check of the condition screen.  Discuss with your ABAP team on this.

G. Lakshmipathi

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sahoo,

I believe Sales Manager is missing authorization which is used to update/change the sales order price in SO. might be V_KONH_VKS will work, ask to your basis guy to update authorization for Sales Manager ID.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma