cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import issue in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

1.does the  GTS waybill is same as GTS cutoms bill of lading?

I heard this two terminology many times, and get confused.

2.if we want to maintain import B/L lading information in system. for gross weight,qty check between inbound delivery and B/L

Can we maintain the B/L use GTS customs bill of  lading, and use BW report for check.

Now  our solutin is customized B/L  object in ECC,

which is the standard way?

3.Can block the inbound delivery into GTS. only after the gross weight and qty matched  with B/L information?

thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jose,

I can answer to your first question only

GTS Way bill

GTS Customs bill of lading

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,gopal

but in GTS,I only see create the customs bill of lading.don't find create the waybill.

in the customs bill of lading,there have option to create waybill and bill of lading.

So in GTS standard, One transaction code for create the waybill and customs bill of lading ,right?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

GTS doesn't have anything called a "GTS waybill", as far as I know.

The Customs BoL is a document type in the Import area of the system, which can be used to create an Import Declaration.    Usually the BoL will be created manually to record information from the actual BoL; however, an API is provided so that the documents can be created from an external interface.   But there is no standard interface from ECC.

Probably that does not completely answer your question,  but I hope it helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Now we use inbound delivey line items transfer to GTS  import declaration before GR worklist to create Customs declaration .not use B/L in GTS.

B/L information data transfered from ECC customized object and table.

Why B/L in GTS have so few fields.  a lot of fields in the actual B/L don't have in the GTS.

for create the customs declarations,

which is the prefer way, from GTS B/L or from inbound delivery worklist?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Best to use the IBD,  if the data is available there,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again; a slightly longer answer, now that I have time ...

The Customs BoL is designed to help create Import Declarations,  so the fields are for that purpose.  Do you think any other fields should also be there?

Probably more fields from the Inbound Delivery are relevant than from the BoL,  so it makes sense to use the IBD.  And of course the standard functionality is there to support that process.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)