cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Request with both System and Role Line Item ending in escape path

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have followed below link to handle GRC request with Role and system line item.

The requests are still ending in Escape. Kindly suggest if I'm wrong at any stage.

Note: The role is assigned with role owner.

The Screenshot of BRF+, MSMP and audit log of request are as below.

GRC Version 10.0 SP19

Regards,

Nihal Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nihal,

I noticed that you have used "Connector" column in your decision table whereas, in the link it "ROLE_CONNECTOR" column is used.

Please try to use the "ROLE_CONNECTOR" column in your decision table and check.

Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check on it.

But my concern is, as per the Audit log the workflow is routing correctly as designed, but it is re-routing to escape path with error "Approver not found" . This is strange for me. Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Nihal Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nihal,

please check the provisioning log (SLG1) for further analysis ; I assume you have set the escape path in the global settings section of  MSMP also for provisioning failures; as the provisioning fails the escape path is triggered..

regards

Johannes

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Escape route is applied for the Role and not for System, as your Role line item is directed towards path Z_SAP_GRAC_AR. the same is evident from the Audit Log, where it shows no approver exists in stage Z_ROLEOWNER.

Regards

Plaban

0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

Yes I have set Escape path for provisioning failure, but the current request doesn't go into any provisioning failures. it is still in approval stage for role owner and ends with "Approver not found" error, even though role approver is maintained.

Regards,

Nihal Shetty

0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

The approver is maintained for the role. (refer below screen shot), also the approver has required authorization assigned for approval.

Regards,

Nihal Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nihal,

can you check the BRF+ decison tables again

Apparently  "approver not found" can only refer to the system line item..

Also check with MSMP Instance Runtime Monitor(GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD) to analyse the workflow step by step.

regards

Johannes

0 Kudos

HI All,

The BRF+ decision table was added with "ROLE_CONNECTOR"as condition column with Value "INITIAL" resolved the issue.

Note: CONNECTOR column will not help in this case.

Regards,

Nihal Shetty

Answers (0)