cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Purchase Order BOM Component Req Dates not recalculating

charles_howard68
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have an issue where component requirement dates on subcontracting purchase orders are not recalculating.  On the subcon purchase order, I change the planned delivery time from 200 to 100 days.  Then I go to the material data tab and click 'Explode BOM', then click the 'Components' button.  The requirement date of the components has not changed.

There are no deliveries against the line and no purchase order history tab.

If I change the delivery date, the component requirement date recalculates correctly based on the 100 days.  I can change the delivery date by 1 day forward or backward and the component requirement dates are correct.  If I change the delivery date back to the original delivery date and explode the BOM, the original requirement dates return which are based on the original PDT of 200 days.

I tested the same scenario with changing the GR time on the purchase order with the same results. 

Any help on why changing the PDT or GR would be ignored during the subcon purchase order BOM explosion for a specific date is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

charles_howard68
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have also tested deleting a component and readding it and also get the same results as above.

Any help is appreciated or other scenarios to try.