cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData service activation on gateway front end system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to see sd_so_cr on path default_host > sap > bc > ui5_ui5 > sap in my gateway system. . Please help. Do I have to do something in my backend system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

You need firstly activate OData service SRA017_SALESORDER_CREATE_SRV in frontend for Create Sales Orders App.

The SAPUI5 application should be SD_SO_CRE.

For more information, please check Fiori Apps Library https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#

and search for Create Sales Orders.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning.

Thanks for reply. I tried activating SRA017_SALESORDER_CREATE_SRV in transaction /n/iwfnd/maint_services. But cannot see that also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition, SRA017 600 0008 is installed in the backend system. Is there anything else that is to be done in backend system.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Sorry, it is my fault. You do not need to activate OData service firstly.

Do you already install component UIX01EAP in your frontend?

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning

I have UIX02EAP 100 0006 installed on my front end system.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

But in Fiori Apps Library, the required component in frontend server is UIX01EAP 100 under all delivery time.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ning. I had misread. Will install this component and check.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Please check if possible to uninstall UIX02EAP, you can refer to notes 2034588 and 2011192.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning

I have installed the required component UIX01EAP and also activated SD_SO_CRE .

But now when try to activate SRA017_SALESORDER_CREATE_SRV, it shows message " SRA017_SALESORDER_CREATE_SRV not found" . Please help.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Check your system alias is correctly maintained or not ?

In transaction /n/iwfnd/maint_services, do you select the right system alias created above when clicking Get Service.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope I am doing it right.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

It needs to be changed (check your scenario, is it embedded or central hub. Please carefully read SAP Fiori LL18 - System Aliases definition for Fiori). In my case (central hub), I want to connect to client 100 of backend system SOH. The configuration is shown as follow.

The trusted RFC to the backend system should be created already.

For detailed information about this, please check Explore SAP Fiori apps rapid-deployment solution (RDS)

Download RDS

Check document EE0_NWG20_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_XX which tells you how to configure your Fiori launchpad foundation.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning

We are using central hub and our system alias is also configured as suggested by you.

When I try to register some service from backend system from transaction segw, it shows the screen attached , but after selecting the alias, it comes back to backend system with no error but service still not registered.

Answers (0)