Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unassigned Objects in the Integration Builder

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I have an issue with two Integrated Configuration Objects. The first problem is that when I created the ICOs I linked them each to there own Configuration Scenario, this works fine though I am not sure it is necessary. I have noticed that the Business Component and Communication Channels used in the scenarios have been placed under the Unassigned Objects node, why is this????

When I transported the ICOs the above objects did not get transported. I know that I could manually add the above objects to the Configuration Scenarios and then do the transport again, but that kind of defeats the object of transporting an ICO with all its related objects? Am I missing something here?

When creating and transporting an ICO do we need to add the above objects to a linked Configuration Scenario before transporting?

Any help appreciated.

Che

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Che,

When you configure your scenarios in the Integration Directory you can add the different objects to the scenario object, this makes easier the transport because you have the option to transport by scenario:

If you have object without assignation and you want to transport them, you will have only the option of individual object, and this can be a tedious task.

Regards.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

I totally understand what you are saying, that is what I normally do. I have never transported an ICO before and I thought I could simply add it to my Configuration Scenario and all the objects used by the ICO would get transported. I did not think that I needed to add the other individual objects like the business systems and communication channels.

So I am trying to figure out what objects must be added to the Configuration Scenario when transporting an ICO.

Che

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Che,

You should also have to transport the Configuration Scenario where you add the ICO.

Regards,

Neil

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

What objects do we add to the Configuration Scenario? The ICO, Business Systems, Business Components and Communication Channels? or do we also need to add the other objects too like the Sender and Receiver Agreement, Receiver Determination and Interface Determination?

Che

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Che,

From your screenshot, there are channels and business component not assigned to the Config Scenario. If these are used in the ICO, then you have to assign it also in the Config Scenario where you have assigned the ICO.

Regards,

Neil

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Yes I have done that now. Will do the transport again and see what happens.

Thanks

Che