cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Confirmation in SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While doing completion of operation in SAP ME, the confirmation is getting posted in ECC.

However, no activities such as machine/ labor time are getting posted with the operation confirmation.

Requirement is to have the confirmation of activities along-side to ensure cost re-conciliation for internal activities.

Please suggest what could be possibly done in order to achieve the desired results.

Regards

Ravi Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi

You need to collect this data during a Labor Off in the POD. See the How-to Guide, section 4.7.2.

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stuart for the prompt response.

In case, we want to post machine activity confirmation as well and want a simple setup proposing the activities much like CO11N in ECC, is there some way to post that either as per planned or modified activity hours against the yield confirmed.

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can add the following activity tags to your yield confirmation XSLT, before the FIN_CONF line to use the proposed activirty vales from ERP

Thanks

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steven.

This looks really useful. I'm contacting my admin to gather necessary authorization rights for making this change. I guess we would need to also undeploy and re-deploy the projects.

Hope that the change would work well.

Regards.

Ravi Gupta

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

You would need to copy original XSLT to new location and update. Then put in the new file path in the customer path field in the sapmeint worklfow definition. This shouldnt require and undeployment

Thanks

Steve

Answers (0)