cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a delivery schedules and print delivery schedules in APO for external procurement

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP APO,

We have created a Scheduling agreement in ECC and it has been replicated to APO. Now I need to enter demand and release the delivery schedules in APO against the scheduling agreement and also print them in APO.

Could you please help in getting the steps to carry out. Thanks, Satya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Expert Dogboy have already answered your Question, Being new am not sure whether you understood fully or not.

However, being you're new to APO - We Welcome you.

Remember - Always explore yourself the SCN forum or google around to find answer yourself.

All the steps you wanted to know from SA creation --> Transferring them to APO etc are already very much available here.

Few links for your questions are below.

APO Sales Scheduling Agreement - External Procurement - SAP Library

Integration of Scheduling Agreements - Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) - SAP Library

Procurement Using an APO Scheduling Agreement - Collaborative Mgmt of Procurement and Sales Scheduli...

Buckle your Shoes - Start Exploring

Just my Thoughts

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satyanarayana,

Execution-type steps are typically carried out in ECC, not APO.  APO in general is intended to be a planning system, not an execution system.

If it is your intention to print reports in APO, you will probably have to create them yourself.

Best Regards,

DB49