Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM keyword for SP14

mia2106
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dears,

I need keyword for SUM SP14 please share if anyone by chance have this keyword.

SAP Note : 2084104 is in not release status.

BR

Mir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Note that SUM SP 14 is currently out of maintenance and will no longer be supported, so the solution is to use SUM SP 16 to perform the upgrade.

BR,

Rafael

mia2106
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Rafael,

Yes I am aware of this, I am getting some issues when I try to upgrade using 16 and 17.

I am in process of upgrading to SOLMAN SPS14. In many blogs I read faced same issues with the new version and suggested to use SUM 1.0 SP14.

I want to give a try, I am having the software archive but stuck in confirm target step because of keyword.

BR

Mir

0 Kudos

Hi Mir,

My suggestion in this case is to focus on fixing the SP16/17 errors you faced.

This way you will be using a fully supported tool by SAP developers.

BR,

Rafael

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can submit a Customer Incident asking for the Note to be released. Usually this means they're updating it, but sometimes they forget to release it again afterwards (I have complained before about this process of making Notes completely unavailable while doing minor updates to them). So, if it has been 24 hours or more since you first noticed it was unreleased, a Customer Message is warranted.

Rafael is correct that it's generally best to start new upgrade projects with the latest version of SUM. However, if you are in the middle of a project already in flight, upgrading a multi-tier landscape, and you've already used a downlevel version of SUM for the first system, it's perfectly valid (and preferred) to use exactly the same version for the later tiers. That is the only version you have tested your process on, after all.