cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Workflow

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have no experience with SD Workflows.

Could you tell me if its possible to create a workflow (Info about SD Status to a group of users) once a SD order for instance the "Delivery block" is removed ???

Is it neccesary to develop anything??

What are the steps to create an easy Workflow like that?

Thanks a lot & Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a big number of such documents per day, for which you wish to send any form of notification- workflow items or mails, users will not pay attention at all and will just process/delete it.

Anyway, it is definitely possible to trigger a workflow based on changes to sales document status (currently we are doing it in our system).

In your case, when you set or clear the delivery block in a sales order, this creates change documents in the system. You can use that to trigger subsequent actions.

It is possible to restrict that by LIFSK value, if you wish (probably you will want to).

Also, there is a dedicated space for SAP Business Workflow in SCN with plenty of useful information. In fact, when I searched in find.sap.com with criteria LIFSK+workflow, I saw some helpful discussions on the subject. Did you read them already? If yes, but some part of the explanations in them confused you, probably you have a higher chance to ask for clarifications there.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lacerda,

As per my understanding ,SAP Standard has given proposal as Status profile concept for SD module specific, which cab be used like workflow, but it again depends on the requirement

Please go through the link in attachment 

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/sales/blog/2013/09/27/status-profile-functionality-for-sap-sd-pr...

Thanks

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to develop a workflow first check the event and worflow for this.If it is exist then you can do it.I think there is no standard workflow for this. Yo can try coding in USER_EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT .

Regards,

Madhu.