Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Settlement

former_member392418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help regarding the WBS settlement issue. Is there any report in PS wherein the user will be able to find whether the WBS settlement is done or not. CJIC report is fine but it is at WBS level. Want to know if any report without giving WBS element in the selection criteria, so that all the WBS elements are shown whether it is settled or not.

Thanks in advance

Sridevi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

If you r going through order wise use this tcode: KOC4 there you give order type for wbs orders.

On that report you will see actual cost credit column with negative values thous r the settled values for respective wbs wise.If you want to see in detail double click on line items wise you will see the settlement rule for respective order wise.

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

With out wbs you can't find any settlement transaction.

And let me know you want see through orders settlement in wbs or direct wbs settlement to other objects??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create a variant with Project Definition no and Ntw No and execute the below said report

There is a standard report available in ECC 6.0 EHP4, KOSRLIST_PR. menu path Logistics - Project System - Financials -

Period End Closing - Single functions - Settlement Rule - KOSRLIST_PR - List

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I guess this report shows the list of settlement rule, but cannot give whether the WBS element is settled or not

Regards

Terence

siddheshwar_pise
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

This link might be helpful for you,

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3282559

Regards,

Sid

MTerence
Active Contributor