Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create exp decl under - Authorized Exporter

former_member321118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

Our client in germany is authorized exporter and I have an issue in this regard.

When I create proforma invoice for export from DE to Non-EU country  the problem is export declaration is being created under Complete Declaration - Normal Procedure  (EXAN) but not under Complete Declaration - Authorized Exporter (EXAZ) for ALTAS regulation

I have created Auth Type "AZ" license with just one attribute "legal unit" to make simple and created license master and activated it.  But still it doesn't create export declaration under Authorized Exporter. Is there anything I am missing to make sure export declaration falls under Authorized Exporter sequence

Apart from control settings for communication process - In the determination of activity sequence I have following 4 entries

LR       -    Target Procedure      - Lic Type     - SPl Trade       -  Text

ALTAS       4                                                                             -  Complete Declaration - Normal Procedure

ATLAS       4                                                         S1                - Incomplete Declaration - Normal Procedure

I don't find some how following entries in my client  (somebody might have deleted) and when I try to add unable to add - descriptions then come comes blank. please advice if I can add to get descriptions as below so that decl get created under Authorized exporter access sequence Export

ATLAS       4                                   AZ                                      - Complete Declaration - Authorized Exporter

ATLAS       4                                   AZ                   S1               - Incomplete Declaration - Authorized Exporter

We are on GTS 10.1

thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member321118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please disgard my additional comments. To make my question simpler

When I create proforma invoice for export from DE to Non-EU country  the problem is export declaration is being created under Complete Declaration - Normal Procedure  (EXAN) but not under Complete Declaration - Authorized Exporter (EXAZ) for ALTAS regulation

I have created Auth Type "AZ" license with just one attribute "legal unit" to make simple and created license master and activated it.  But still it doesn't create export declaration under Authorized Exporter. Is there anything I am missing to make sure export declaration falls under Authorized Exporter sequence

How do I get export declaration created under Authorized Exporter (EXAZ) for ALTAS regulation. How does ECC proforma knows which access sequence to pick-up

Complete Declaration - Normal Procedure  (EXAN)  OR

Complete Declaration - Authorized Exporter (EXAZ)

Please advice

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

As you mentioned already you have created License master for AZ

1.Did you add corresponding legal unit in license master and also activated it (radio button near License activate ) and validity is correctly maintained?

2.You have create only one license in license master right for same legal unit?,because if two is there for same LU, system does nt which one to pick

Regards

Udhaya.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one additional comment, have you also added "Commodity Codes" in the authority? Because GTS is checking the commodity code in the material master with the once maintained in the authority. If the material commodity code is not listed there, it will never go into simplified export.

Tobias

former_member321118
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Udhaya for the response. I did maintain everything and still it was not working. So, finally I have setup defaults data for authorization for customs procedure and declaration type. It worked.

Thank you for helping to resolve