cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We schedule Maintenance for equipment for every 2 weeks. We create Plant Maintenance orders in SAP ERP.

How to integrate this Plan with SAP ME?

In Resource Maintenance, there are fields for ERP Equipment No and ERP Plant Maintenance Order.It can hold only one PM Order.

1. If I want to send the maintenance schedule( more than 2 PM Orders) to SAP ME , how can I do that? what is the best way to handle this scenario?

2. There is no date field to hold Plant maintenance start date in resource maintenance . Do I need to configure custom field for PM date?

Regards,

Naga.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Naga

Have you referred to the online help for this topic? You can only have 1 active PM order at a time per resource. There is no date either: when the PM order is active then the resource changes to schedule down.

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the response and sorry for the late reply.

I am looking for the date because there are times the business wants to postpone the maintenance for 1 day max (one time).That means the resource status change(schedule down) should happen after 1 day while postponing the maintenance.

I thought If  the PM date available in SAP ME, Using SAP MII we can track the PMDate to change the resource status after 1 day.

we don't want to change the scheduled maintenance date in SAP ERP even though postpone the maintenance at shop floor.

Regards,

Naga.