Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity Periods for customer credit limit

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement regarding customer credit limit. how can maintain validity periods for customer credit limit, I have analysed in FD32 there is no such fields, please help on this requirement.

regards,

Siva Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all,

My client requirement is want individual customer credit limit validity dated.

not for group of customers.

Regards,

Siva

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have maintained credit limit for a customer 100000, in OVA8 I have maintained credit seasonal date as below screen.,

I have created SO1 for 40000 system does not stop, SO2 for 40000 System does not stop. actually I have given 10% then system consider 10000 as credit limit, but order values exceeds that values system not stops me.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once again the suggestion to read F1 help document of the Credit Limit Seasonal factor field (10% in your case) holds true.

The entry in the field will increase the Customer Credit Limit from 100000 to 100000 + 10% of 100000 for the period specified.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva Krishna,

This is very basic question, please check carefully

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

I am unable to find this, if it is a basic but i cant able to do this, need help

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest that you look again at FD33 - I mean at every single field and also at OVA8. It is possible to achieve something similar to what your client asks even in a standard system.

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

in FD33 I just found horizon date, I couldn't found any credit limit validity from date and to date.

Please suggest me how we can achieve this.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the Status tab and look again .

What I meant as a possible workaround is there... come on... you said you analyzed FD32, so you must have seen the field.

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

reference date, last internal date, next internal date these are the dates I have found.

But how they used for customer credit limit validity from date and to dates

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can read more about automatic credit control from SAP help and notes, did you do that already?

Even if just you go to OVA8 and use F1 to read what each type of credit check does, you can find an OK solution for your client.

Spoon-feeding/spec dumping is generally discouraged in the forum, so if you wish to get help from members and learn in the process, you need to put more effort - e.g. "The business process is...", "I have read notes...", "I have tried...." and "After doing all of that I am facing the following issue in a standard system..." or "I am evaluating options A, B and C, which have the following pros and cons..."

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you