Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI AAE Error in HTTP_AAE Receiver Communication Channel

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are facing an issue with HTTP_AAE Receiver communication Channel.

The interface is like Proxy to HTTP Scenario and SAP PI version 7.4 Dual Stack.

while sending data from SAP the data will reached to SAP PI/Po and all pipeline steps completed in Moni messages.

But facing problem in HTTP_AAE Receiver communication Channel. SAP PI is internal server and HTTP Application(3rd party application) is outer Network.

By using this we are sending the attachments and data. but in receiver communication Channel we are getting Problem.

Error Log:

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

The error states that the Status Code is not correct. Basically PI expects a HTTP 200.

The request is being rejected by your Target System.

To resolve this issue I would suggest you use the HTTP_AAE Tracing Parameter as suggested by SAP in this note   2157425 - New Feature: Client side HTTP Tracing for HTTP_AAE adapter

Add Parameter TraceHTTP with value Plain  in your receiver HTTP_AAE Adapter Module.

This will then dump the entire raw HTTP message to the Logs in .../server#/log/pi_http directory

This will make sure you can monitor the request and response and then work with your 3rd Party team on the resolution.

Do note this feature is supported only PI 7.31 Sp14 and greater, PI 7.4 SP 9 and greater.

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am importing the SSL Certification and again and in ID configuration ticked the Check Box of Use SSL, maintained Keyshtore view, Keystore Entry. But again I am getting different issue.

Channel pin aslo given cannt connect with the url is getting.

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Can we pass HTTPS protocol through HTTP_AAE Adapter in sap pi 7.4. target system is ''https''.

is this requirement is possible

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i am getting the follwing error  com.sap.aii.adapter.http.api.HttpAdapterException: STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK-Moved Temporarily for HTTP_AAE receiver communication channel.

Please suggest.

Regards,

kiran Polani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

To solve your issue you have to check certain things step by step.

• very first check the below telnet command from SAP PI OS command prompt with the help of your basis team.

telnet host name of third party 443,  eg, telnet xxxx.com 443

This should result Connected to telnet xxxx.com , if there is no network or port issue, else work           with your network team to open the HTTPS port 443 if its not open.

• As you are connecting to HTTPS third party , I hope you would have imported the certificate chain  provided by your third party partner in NWA -> certificates and key. However, by seeing the above error its seems certificates has not been configured properly, please let me know if you have any problem in importing and configuring the same.
  • Also install xpi_inspector to debug the certificate issue, it will help you pin point the error.

Please follow the above steps, and let me know if still you have issue.

Thanks,

Farhan

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

the problem with the receiver and they are not opening the port as well as done changes in application side.

Regards,

Kiran polani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,
definitely HTTP 3xx errors indicate that the destination content was moved. But sometimes it happens because of port forwarding. Please check align with receiver the current HTTP server settings. We had an issue in the past when receiver had forwarded the requests to port 443 over port 80.

Best regards,
Vadym

Answers (0)