Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR_SENDING_HTTP_REQUEST: HTTP Receiver Adapter

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we have upgraded from PI 7.4 to PI 7.5 , since then we are receiving below error in HTTP Receiver channel for one of the Partner .

Error : " ERROR_SENDING_HTTP_REQUEST - Message processing failed due to Bad Certificate . Reason com.sap.httpclient.exception.ProtocolException: Data is not Repeatable".

I have gone through 1958104 - HTTP_AAE adapter fails with exception 'ERROR_SENDING_HTTP_REQUEST'

"An advanced mode parameter "setAuth" has been introduced. If this parameter is set to "true" in the advanced mode table, the basic authentication will be performed, when SSL is not enabled."

I am not sure what the above statement means but we have checked the option "Use SSL" in HTTP Receiver Channel.

Does anyone has resolved this issue before?

Thanks

Sai

0 Kudos

Hello experts ,

may i please know the resolution for the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

It looks like problem is in your SSL certificate you are using here.

Please use XPI inspector to get more accurate error details on this error . That will help you to resolve the error quickly.

Thanks,

Apu

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

This note is not relevant for PI 7.5 If you check the support packages and patches section, it only is applicable for 7.30 / 7.31/ 7.40. As this was working fine on 7.40 version of your PI Server, the issue lies elsewhere.

The error points to a "Bad Certificate". Can you let us know,

• If this was a migration or an inline upgrade?
  • If Migration, check if the SSL certificates and client authentication ( if applicable ) are working loaded as required.
  • If upgrade, has something changed on the Service Provider with regards to the certificate?

I would also suggest using : 2157425 - New Feature: Client side HTTP Tracing for HTTP_AAE adapter

to trace your RAW HTTP Payload and see at what point the error occurs..

Regards

Bhavesh