Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative condition type with vendor field enabled in M/06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a requirement where "vendor in GR field" is required for a Nagetive (X) condition. I have created a condition (with the combination of A-A-V (price component) in control data tab), but vendor in GR field doesn't appear in this condition. If I create the negative condition (with combination of A-A-B in control data tab), then vendor in GR field doesn't appeara. But in this (2nd case) if create PO, there is error message "Negative delivery costs not allowed (Message no. 06259), which seems logical.

Is there any other conbination through which i can create a negative condition and at the same time I can vendor code against this condition in PO (just for a virtual referene for reporting purpose).

Tcode used: M/06

thanks    

3 REPLIES 3

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi , what exactly you want to make this for ? If want to have a negative means it is a rebate or a  discount . Then you can use the standard ones . And also the delivery costs will be applicable to the vendor and hence since negative delivery costs are not allowed , it gave the error message . Normally every condition type takes part into the posting during GR . you create a condition type copy of the std one and in the pricing scheme make it as statistical so that will not part of the PB00/PBXX rather posts to a separate GL ? Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually this condition comes as debit entry in GR (being considered as 100 % Offseting entry of CVD condition amount in PO, here CVD is getting debited in custom MIRO and we not capturing CVD in J1IEX as well as not posting Part2 document after GR - as a business requirement). We just want a vendor code assigned to it. As suggested by you, if I make a positive condition and make it as statistical, then will this also behave as per the rquirement mentioned?

Please suggest

thanks

0 Kudos

Can anyone help on this

thanks