Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in ECATT command TCD PFCG

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

As i am having a requirement of creating 1000 roles so I am going with the  role automation using SECATT. I would like to follow the below procedure

step 1 .creation mass single roles using SECATT.

step 2. creation of mass derived roles using SECATT.

step 3. Assignment of roles to users using SECATT.

step 1:

1.creating  a single role.

2.Giving Text to role.

3.Adding Tcodes to role.

In step 1 i am able to create role but tcodes are not adding in to the role after execution of SEATT test configuration.as system is showing the below error in error log.

I have done R&D the solution I got is try to rerecord the script again as i did so many times but no use.

please help me to solve the issue.

Regards,

sravanti.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

hi Milli Airen,

Thanks for the quick reply,

But that link didn't help me.still the problem exists.

Regards,

sravanti.

0 Kudos

I am not expert in this.... But may be file format if you can check I read somewhere and it was file format fault. If you check and re-confirm

0 Kudos

hi Milli Airen,

sorry for the late reply,as i tried in different ways to solve issue. Actually here the problem is i am create roles but tcodes are not added.so I ran the script in Foreground mode, up to role name and role text script is working good whenever it comes to menu tab script is strucking at the field =%_GC 22861 and this value is changing every time.If go back again next role is creating.

I don't know why its happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

SECATT Scripts are screen dependent and it follows the same steps and inserts data at the same place where you insert during recording of the scripts. Hence if you use PFCG menu to add T codes, it will try to add it at the same position (i.e 1st position) again and again and hence it will fail.

You'll face the same problem if you try to assign role using SU01. Try with SU10, it'll do.

Thanks,

Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Is the problem re-solved. If yes, please let us know the solution as well.

0 Kudos

I faced same issue. Check for spaces before role name in the file.