cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to customize variables and templates in MSMP work flows

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have to modify the email notofication in variables and templates of  MSMP workflows in Access Control GRC for creation of new accounts to a user via GRC..

I have gone through the Tcode SE61 and cecked for Document object O_GRAC_CLOSEa but it is displaying empty data.

Below is the data that needs to be chaged.

"Please note that for SRM, CRM & ESS your logon will not be fully functional until you have been contacted by the relevant system

administrator – see below.
CRM – XXXX
ESS – XXXXX --> Should be changed to YYYY
SRM – XXXXX"

does this requires a transport or can we modify directly in Production?

kindly help me here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

The issue has been resolved. after finding the  Document Object Z_AC_GRAC_CLOSE we checked for the respective class which is providig values to the Notification Variables of the Notification variable rule there the values were hard coded and hence we are updating it with new values. thanks all for your time. the thread can be closed.

Method : FILL_ARM_Completion

LV_DATA5 TYPE STRING  VALUE 'ESS - XXXX',

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

The template for closure notification is "GRAC_AR_CLOSE"

Kindly refer the below document on how to customize notification templates in GRC

Also, the recommended approach is to do the changes in GRC DEV and then move it to QAS/PRD.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Manju

0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

i have gone through that document and arrived till that Document object and message class, as per my analysis i believe i need to check for Multi valued Variable %Provisionong% in the function Module  GRAC_NOTIF_VAR_RULE_AR notification variable rule. will check with the Abapper now. if that works i believe we are done.

will keep you posted on the same. thanks for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If i understood your requirement correctly , you are trying to have a Provisioning variable per connector(CRM,ESS,SRM).

This requires customization as the standard variable will include all the request provisioning details as a single value in the notification.

You can check with an ABAPer and create 3 custom variables like ZPROVISIONINGCRM,ZPROVISIONINGESS and ZPROVISIONINGSRM  and add the logic in the custom function module(copy of GRAC_NOTIF_VAR_RULE_AR).

Refer the below thread for more details

Let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks

Regards,

Manju