cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard Template for Wily Introscope

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have received a false alert from our SolMan 7.1 (SP14) System regarding Wily Introscope availability. Upon investigation, we found that the source of the alert is Self-Monitoring, and that looking into it, we saw that there was an extra node in the monitoring tree (see below)

The first node is causing the false alert. Both nodes are for the same Wily EM. I have checked the LMDB definition of WLY and it is correct.

Looking further, I believe I found the cause. In the definition of the standard SAP template below, notice that there are actually 2 nodes defined ...

The second node (2) is causing the false alert. Has anyone gotten a false alert much like what we are getting? Was there a resolution to a similar issue?

Regards,

Jing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ruth_reilly
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jing,

Can you please follow in Solution, steps 2 and 3 after implementing the SAP Note:

2204215 - Self-Monitoring uses wrong URL for CA Introscope Enterprise Manager availability

Solution

1.) Implement the correction instruction of this note

2.) Download and apply the latest MAI content version (SAP Solution Manager Configuration workcenter => Technical Monitoring => Step 2.7 Update Content - see  SAP KBA 2298516 and implement the SAP Note 2265640 and then update to the latest content.

3.) Execute Self-Monitoring configuration (SAP Solution Manager Configuration workcenter => Technical Monitoring => Self-Monitoring => Step 3.2 Self-Monitoring Configuration)

Best regards,

Ruth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ruth.

The note resolved our issue. We already had our content up-to-date, so after applying the note and revisiting Self-Monitoring, issue was solved.

Regards,

Jing

Answers (0)