Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EWM List of all applicable BC Sets

nikhil_kumar9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can anyone guide/help me with the complete list of BC sets that are available for EWM 9.3 along with the sequence in which they should be activated?

I can find the whole list in SCPR20 but i wanted to have a list which is there is a sequence for EWM 9.3. I would ideally want all the BC sets which include the basic as well as special/advanced processes.

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

katrin_kraemer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

there are multiple options to find BC sets for EWM:

• Transaction SCPR3, set the software component for your user to SCMEWM and select
  • SPRO: BC Sets for activity

In general, you should not activate all BC sets but select the BC sets that you want to use for your business process.

If you want to get started with a fully configured example warehouse, you can use the ERP integration wizards to configure a complete warehouse. In the solution manager and on the service marketplace you can find the business processes for the preconfigured warehouses with test cases and detailed documentation about the customizing processes that are used here.

To create a preconfigured warehouse, use the wizards in IMG activity EWM -> Interfaces -> ERP Integration -> Tool-Based ERP Integration. In the UIs, you should activate the Quick Help by a right-click.

For warehouse requests (inbound and outbound delivery process, production material request, posting change and internal moves) you can find several well documented BC sets to configure the process you need. The documentation will also give you some more hints on how to adapt the settings.

On the service marketplace in section How-To guides there are several more documents about the configuration of processes in EWM. The BC sets that contain the respective settings are usually listed.

Best regards,

Katrin

nikhil_kumar9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Katrin,

Thanks for taking out time on this. From my point of view, i would mainly classify BC sets into two categories. One for all the basic processes and another for the advanced ones. All the BC sets for basic processes have to be activated anyways.

The issue is that i have got a list of all the BC sets but have an issue determining the sequence in which they should be activated. If the BC sets are not activated in the correct sequence, there are lot of errors and dumps that start coming up and it takes a lot of time to analyze each error.

Apart from the link given below, i did not find much help on the sequence in which the BC sets have to be activated and that's why i thought of reaching out to the experts in this forum.

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/48/e6ce0f215a40a7e10000000a421937/content.htm

Would anyone have a clear defined sequence for the BC sets which are applicable for at least the most basic processes?

Regards,

Nikhil