cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR_1071(YES): YES cannot be interpreted as a number (termination: RABAX_STATE)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

GRC 10.1 SP13

When i make 1071 as YES OR ANSYC, i get the error 'YES cannot be interpreted as a number (termination: RABAX_STATE)'. When i completely remove this parameter, i do not get any error.

When i set 1071 as NO, request is submitted.

Could you suggest on the resolution

Regards

Plaban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

1071(Enable risk analysis on form submission) and 1023(Default Report type for Risk Analysis) work together.

Could you check if parameter 1023 is maintained with the required value(s) for 1071 to work correctly when set to YES or ASYNCH

Regards,

Manju

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i know they work together. So, could you specify the required value.

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

I would recommend 02(Permission Level) and 03(Critical Action) for 1023 and should be added as separate entries.

Regards,

Manju

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Manjunath,

this error also appears, while running RA from NWBC.  I have tried removing all unnecessary parameters from AC Config. settings from SPRO. Bu i still get the same error.

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

This seems to be a data mismatch issue and the program has encountered a different value where it was expecting a number.

I would suggest you to re-check if all the ARA related config parameters are maintained correctly.

Regards,

Manju

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

i suspected that, and therefore had removed all unnecessary YES/NO values from ARA Config. parameters.but it is still not resolved.

Regards

Plaban