Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xd02 through LSMW,

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is, want to change certain fields in company code data & Sales area data fields

Want to change payment history field, Shipping conditions, customer group & contact person. For this am using LSMW.

Successfully being updated the master data. However, the issue is i need to select the field manually of company code data field & Sales area data fields.

That is issue. Requirement is, system should select automatically the fields shown below.

after executing 14th step, tried to process it in foreground and i have to select the fields which i wanted to update.

After clicking on Payment transactions & Sales & Partner functions tabs then only system is going to next level.

After selecting the above fields then system is going inside and changing my required fields successfully.

The issue is I'm selecting the above fields for each customer...

1. Please let me know whether am missing anything?

2  Is LSMW  used to change the customer master data( more fields) ? or any other method is helpful?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I got the root cause.

At the time of recording, deleted the below two marked fields hence i was not getting that selected during 14th step..

Now its working fine .

thanks all for your response.

Yes through MASS also we can do it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

1- Your lsmw recording seems to be "not perfect" for your requirement. You'd better create a new recording for your purpose.

2- Transaction MASS might fit your needs better than lsmw for mass change of customer master records.

0 Kudos

Rakesh, yes, try MASS and you should be able to update these standard fields easily.