cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit shopping cart - Follow-Up Actions (Invoice Only) default option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

We are using SRM 7.0 version and as per client requirement in limit shopping cart follow-up actions (Invoice Only and Account Assignment (Unknown) options need to be default. It would be great if you can tell me where I can make it as a default, it's through customizing or development.

And we have 4 different regions are available, if global specific how I can proceed, if it is region specific how I can proceed.

What will be the side effects after implementing this requirement.

For this change what are the functional checks need to be check from functional side. It is very urgent requirement, so If some one give inputs to proceed further.

I will give full points for relevant answers.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

The webdynpro component to do the change is as below as pointed by Ivy .

/SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_LIM

Also please note .if you choose to select Invoice only then the corresponding PO does not expect a confirmation to be posted.

Also , to make it global specific (I assume that it means should be same for all users ) is to do the change by creating an enhancement implementation in webdynpro component.

To make it region specific  update the value of the indicator based on your logic by reading SC data and then updating the value from code in WDDOMODIFY if FIRST_TIME = ABAP_TRUE  or in WDDOINIT

Should be easier if you can debug and identify as I assume you only want this value to be defaulted but is editable by the user ?

I hope that helps !

Regards

Vinita

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may change this in webdynpro context settings:

Please change default vlaue from 01 to 02.

BR,
Ivy