cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Utilization,CPU,Process Utilization configuraion in SAP nwa page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here I have requirement of collecting daily reports of System Availability  (Memory utilization, CPU and process utilization in our SAP PI nwa page.

I am unaware of what all configuration need to be done in order to get the report for whole full day/working hours.

I have gone through System performance statistics and History Reports, but unable to get what all need to done.

Kindly help on the above issue.

Regards,

Ganesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I understand that you need to collect the information for AS Java part of your SAP PI system.

I agree with Nicolaas, you have to first check that if the PI system in your Landscape has been properly maintained in the Managed System Configuration in your Solution Manager system including the Wily Introscope part which is relevant for any AS Java System.

If those settings are reviewed properly then you might check this link below.

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-administrator/blog/2013/08/02/java-monitoring-and-performance...

Additionally can you kindly explore this links

Activating and Configuring the Activity Data Collector - Portal - SAP Library

Configuration Work Center - SAP NetWeaver Administrator - SAP Library

Hope the above articles will be useful.

Thanks and Regards

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Please go through below thread

how to find CPU utilization statistics (for a w... | SCN

Regards

Prithviraj

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will probably have to do this with solution manager managing your PI system, and DAA (Diagnostics Agents) running. It is a very wide topic to broach unless you are much more specific in what you want and/or need.

Kind Regards,

Johan