Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profoma Invoice not moving into GTS

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am trying to push Profoma invoice from ECC into GTS but it's not moving ahead. As you can see SM58 transaction of ECC.

I have checked in legal regulation there is no multiple Country has entered. I am creating an order in  Philippines sales area and sending to Japan customer. I am following DE legal regulation because Philipines has no legal regulation currently.

Please advise.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In GTS Customs Management, a Legal Regulation can have exactly ONE assigned country, and that country is the "Original Country of LR" in the IMG.

I suspect that ATLAS has country DE assigned, so PH will not work.

Regards,

Dave.

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

Can I ask few more clarification.

So in this case then I need to define new LR for PH if I want to send out side of PH ?

1- Then how SO and Delivery moves into GTS ?

2- In that case for message determination can I use DE action profile etc.or I need to define new one for PH ?

3- New numbering scheme required for Commodity code upload for PH?

4- What about SPL screening in PH language ?

Regards

Ravi

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Feeder system transactions transfer based on Organisationa elements,  not Legal Regulation.  Your new LR  will be determined as usual.

Existing profile should be OK.

Assign the same Numbering Scheme to the new LR.

I have no idea about the SPL.   Raise another thread if necessary.

Regards,

Dave

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As Dave said, you have to create New LR for Country PH , because every country have their one Legal Regulations , which you need to follow for your Business accordingly.

The transactional documents are transferred based on Organizational elements only, not on LR.

for screening of SPL records in PH language, you need to check with your Data Provider. The Data Provider may send you the records in the requested Language. As per my experience, the SPL Data they provide is in English only.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini,

I checked with Data provider and they provide in EN. So how to proceed with PH language ?

Thanks

Ravi

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

as i mentioned in my previous reply, they will not provide the SPL Data in other language as i know.

can you please clarify me that , are your ECC transactions and master data also in PH Language or English? if it is in PH, then it will be a issue for you to do Screening of your Master and Transactional Data with SPL Data in English.

as per SAP, they have provided the option to do screening in other languages too. but there i did not find the PH language. you can check this in GTS System > SPRO > Compliance Management > SPL Screening > Define Control Procedure for Address Comparison > select your comparison procedure and go to details, there under 'Control Structure for Address Comparison' where you can select the relevant language. but i did not found the PH there. please check it .

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

Please provide any input because still now I have not find the root cause. My order and delivery is moving into GTS only Proforma invoice not moving. If I am creating an order for DE sales area and to customer other countries then it works.

Thanks

Ravi