cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to Addresses not displayed when searching in SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 7.13 ECS Scenario. I have maintained Attribute ADDR_SHIPT (Ship to address) in the Org. Structure. This address defaults in the SC.

1. When I create a SC and search for a different Ship-to address,  I get a list of Ship-to Addresses.

2. When I create a PO in SRM and search for a ship-to address, result is only of the Org. Address. Other Delivery Addresses are not displayed. See screenshot below

Seems I am missing some configuration here. When searching for a delivery address, I should get all delivery addresses created. Any ideas to fix this?

Thanks

Ashwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should have the same results as SC.
For the same user, if you got different results in SC and PO, would you please check if some BADI such as BBP_WF_LIST take effect?

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivy. Just found KBA Note - 2101843 - F4 Search Help Does not return all Ship-to Addresses. Apparently this is how the Standard System works. We have to remove the Requestor and Recipient entries and then do a F4 to get a full list of Ship-to Addresses.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I don't know you already input requestor and other partner information, and this will indeed affect the search results of delivery address.
But if you would like to change this, you may still make use of the BADI which I mentioned before to change this.

BR,
Ivy