cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product included in EQDA worklist but not processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have encountered a problem with EQDA that we cannot explain why it has happened. We have EQDA set up for all the sales order based on the event of GR posting. The problem is that - a SO of 1 Qty was in the ODL, and when the GR was posted for the material, the event was correctly registered as seen in the transaction /sapapo/edqa, but out of all the materials registered in the worklist for that particular process, the material in question was not processed further, the rest of the materials were processed and had their SOs confirmed accordingly. But not this one. The sales order was processed as part of BBOP in the night.

What could be the reason for this behavior? Any help is greatly appreciate.

Thanks,

SV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Go to /SAPAPO/RIICHAIN table and pick the CHAINID for the corresponding material - location and compare it with the CHAINID in the ODL Dataabase table. Are they matching ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Could you please share ODL database table name?  In what situation there will be mismatch with these tables specified by you?  What are the options to fix/troubleshoot it?

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Please take a look at the Db table /SAPAPO/RIIBCKTG and you should be able to find the relevant DB table that had been created for your ODL. The RIICHAIN mismatch occurs due to bugs in standard SAP which had already been addressed and pilot released. I am not sure which version of SCM release you're using to recommend those notes. Also, the important point to be noted is //RIICHAIN mismatch is just one of the possible root causes. Can you please check this first ? A ticket to SAP would be helpful in this case.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Thanks for your input. 

I checked /SAPAPO/RIIBCKTG table for my ODL in APO, however it is pointing to program class and not to any specific table. Am I missing something? Please let me know.

I understood your point about RIICHAIN mismatch.

BTW, I am using SCM 7.01.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Sorry - The DB table mentioned by me is no more valid to find the exact table name. Looks like I am getting old. I am forgetting things. Please prefix the text /1RII/ with the ODL name and enter the same in SE16. You should find the contents.

The bugs are applicable for you release but I cannot fully say as I don't know what SAP notes have you implemented. You need to raise a SAP Incident ticket.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Babu for you reply. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

In my case, it seems like the requirement was not transferred to APO because there might have been a credit block (which we got to know upon inquiry), and that the block was released later. It's possible that this order was not in the ODL at all at the time when the Stock Posting event was registered for the material. This is what we could conclude so far.

But, thanks for your valuable inputs regarding the RIIChain mismatch.

Thanks,

SV.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay -

If the line item is missing in the ODL; system cannot trigger the EDQA as the selection retrieval fails. The event although would be captured. Looks like you found the root cause.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari