cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Label priniting mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing an issue in WM Label priniting against a customized output type whish gets triggered(Label is printed) when a transfer order is created during initial picking with VL06P.

The labels get printed in a wrong sequence when a TO is created.

Eg: The 3 item is printed 1st for the 1 of 5 items.where as ideally the sequence should be 1of 5, 2 of 5 & so on.

Need your valuable inputs to understand the root cause for this.

Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you check the sorting profile for the print code ? Your custom label is assigend to a print code i think. You can check from omlv t-code, or omnu t-code if SU management is active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alper,

Thanks for the response,

The Label is assigned to a print code & as we have SU active.

In the sort Profile we have only one sort profile defined.

Screen shot for your reference.

Please let me know what further needs to be checked.

Regards,

Gopal.

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

Source storage type (vltyp) is the first field for sorting when transfer order is printed. So to item is printed that has first storage type according the ascending  sorting. Check your first to item in transfer order, generally transfer orders are sorted according to material number. So your transfer order items are sorted again when printing and it is not printing first item but printing according to this sorting profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alper,

You mean the TO are getting printed based on the storage type & if different materials have same source storage type then it will sort based on the material.Can you please share what is the logic system use when sorting the source storage i.e which storage type is to  be given priority.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Gopal.

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

According to your screenshot, your sort profile is sorting transfer order items for printing according 1st strorage type (vltyp) then source storage bin(vlpla) and then material number (matnr).

I attached a sample pic, you can see the sorting logic.