cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira - Error code HDB 00342

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently started using the desktop version of SAP Lumira. Two days ago my Lumira kind of crashed and since then I have faced the error code HDB 00342, when trying to open one of my documents. I'm able to access all other Lumira documents, but the one with biggest effort by me keeps on popping up this error code. It says that this code would have something to do with time formats. I can't however even open the document at the moment to see if I could fix anything.

Any guidance on this available? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - are you using Lumira 1.31 which was just released this week?

Also see this SAP note https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/public/en/0002184286

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for your response.

No, I'm using 1.29.3

Yes, I found the same page before. It says as a resolution that I should rewrite or correct the formula, but it's difficult as I can't even open the document at the moment.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - is there any chance to try it with 1.31?  Otherwise the note says to report this as an issue to SAP Support

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

The v1.29.3 is a slightly buggy version. The problem should be resolved if you uninstall Lumira and reinstall v1.30 or above. The documents would still be available to you as .lums file under My Documents.

Thank you,

Varun Anand