cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure event based ALEAUD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sending idocs from BPM to R/3, and would like to know, whether it is possible to get ALEAUD confirmations back to XI in real time. At present it takes about 10 minutes to get the ALEAUDits back, and that will withhold my BPM in idle.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghavesh,

Many thanks for the instructions, but the requirement is to send ALEAUD back, as soon as the idoc has been received. I do not see any other options than creating an exit for RBDSTATE program. The problem is, that I do not know how. Shall I include it in BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1 function module or where?

Cheers,

Timo

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Timo,

there are two ways to do that:

not recommended way (if your SAP doesn't have too much resourses) :

1. schedule RBDSTATE to send aleadus sooner (every 2 - 3 minutes)

better way:

2. inside an any kind of exit (worflow, exit etc) for your IDOC in R3 execute the report RBDSTATE

this way it will be sent right after the idoc will be in SAP

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

Thank you very much for your answer.

How do I program a user exit to an ABAP program? The Idoc message I am using is called BATMAS.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to call transaction that sends aleaud

call transaction

but make sure it will be executed after the IDOC processing will be finished

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

The requirement now is to trigger an application event after successfully processed idocs. How do I do that? I read the the instructions, provided at the link below, but do not know what I should do.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/2177a251ce11d189570000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Is there anybody who can help me with this?

0 Kudos

Maintain port and receiver system using Tcode SALE then

In we20 first maintain first maintain Basic Type and receiver port and then in message control maintain message type and process code.

Then maintain distribution model for aleaud message type.(BD64).

but you need to trigger this idoc by sc=heduling this iDOC as per your requirement.