cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistencies in Determination of output in VA01, but no issue in VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I've a strange situation in the production system where the message output does not get automatically determined for all orders in VA01. But when i open the order in VA02, the determination happens. This issue does not happen to all orders of the same order type but occurs randomly, which means there is no trend that can be seen.

To give a brief idea, i've checked the condition type is maintained correctly, the condition record is maintained correctly, the determination is linked to procedure in V/43.

Some background information on this order: This sales order gets created from the processing of an output in the STO created prior, using the standard BAPI call. There are no conditions maintained anywhere which clearly differentiates the orders from success to the ones not determined.

Can anyone please help me in finding out why this inconsistency in determination of the output at the time of creation of Sales Order.

regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello , please fallow the below steps first check the output in sale order ,if not check the analysis and find out whether output record has been found or not , if yes check whether do you have any requirements for output condition level or access sequence level , if not give your output manually in va02 screen and check what error message you are receiving ( but dont save ) i hope in this way you can find what will be the problem . regards venkata

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the issue is for all sale orders, then, couple of areas are there to check including condition record.  But in your case, since it is randomly happening, did you check "Determination analysis" where the output was not coming? 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I've checked the determination analysis in VA02, however as i said earlier when i open VA02 the output is determined correctly and i can see the Determination analysis says the output is found. I don't see any error message here.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, if my memory is right, there is an OSS message in this regard saying output would be triggered only after saving since the sale order won't be appearing in VBAK or VBAP which means, in creation mode, it won't appear.  So, you have to check, in your case, in what circumstances, for some sale order, in creation mode itself, output has triggered.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let me know of the OSS message, also in my scenario in all cases the output is determined during the creation of SO. the processing of this output happens after saving the SO. But i do not find a trend in the cases where it is failing to determine. Even if the output is determined at the time of saving the SO is fine, this will probably solve my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello , please fallow the below steps first check the output in sale order ,if not check the analysis and find out whether output record has been found or not , if yes check whether do you have any requirements for output condition level or access sequence level , if not give your output manually in va02 screen and check what error message you are receiving ( but dont save ) i hope in this way you can find what will be the problem . regards venkata