cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color coding for specific keyfigures in IBP

Former Member

Hello Experts , I have a requirement to make color coding for the cells for only the frozen horizon eg: first 9 weeks of  horizon for specific key figures like Production receipts , adjusted project receipts . I tried the EPMformattingsheet functionality but not able to arrive at this.

Your help on this would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team - Your help on this would be highly appreciated , pls let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Ganesh

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Ganesh,

This requirement is not very straight forward. However i might think of a solution.

e.g: having an extra row on top of your time axis and a formula to return 1 or 0 if the week is in the 9-week horizon or not. Then you could apply conditional formatting from EPM based on the values of 1 or 0.

see this post:

Regards

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alecsandra - Thanks for your response , I will try your solution approach in our development system and keep you posted on the results.

Cheers,

Ganesh

Former Member

Alecsandra & Others  - Per your suggestion i have added keyfigure to return the value 1 or 0 and with condition formatting it works . However users may not wish to see those additional keyfigures which populated for each material location combinations . In this case im trying to hide the newly added keyfigure (which returns value 1 or 0)  as below attached screen shots however this is not working i.e the keyfigure is not getting hidden .Pls refer the below screen shots and let me know your thoughts

javascript:;

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Rather have the calculation based only in excel which can be hidden to the user within your planning view. You can have a formula that extracts the date from the time axis and compares with sysdate / current date + time buckets that are part of your frozen horizon. Then use these calculations as input to your conditional formatting.

Regards

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alecsandra - Thanks for your response , however again those columns/rows of time axis will be visible in planning view which we dont want . Thus we are trying to figure a way to hide it however it is used for the EPM formatting. Is there any way ?.

Cheers,

Ganesh

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Ganesh,

You can shift those calculations at the very right end of your planning view and hide (if still needed) with excel standard functionality. Or you can try having them on a separate worksheet which is hidden to the user.

I can share with you an example, just drop me an email a.ghita@sap.com

kr,

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra - I have dropped an email to you , pls do share the examples .

Cheers,

Ganesh

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I am also having a similar requirement.

In case the issue is resolved, Can you please update the solution?

Regards,

Sourojit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.