cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management--and OBD2

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD experts, need your urgent advice.

I have done all the necessary SD and AR settings for a dynamic check.

The Payer should have a CCA assigned. But in the client 200 in which I am doing test working, the CCA field in the Sales Area data of Customer Master is not appearing. I changed in the dev client 100 the OBD2 and made the CCA as required and transported the request to client 200. But still am not able to see the field in the client 200. Even if I want to create a new customer in 200 using XD01 am not able to see CCA field in the customer master creation.

However if I take a display view XD03 of the same customer in 100 I see the field CCA and it is blank.

How to remedy this so that my dynamic credit management works properly.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

you can check the settings in the transaction OB20.

Regarding transport: you can try to transport the settings manually using menue --> table view --> transport in OBD2 (OBD3) transactions.

The another thing is that it might be that the customer has the credit management master data (transaction FD32) in the credit control area, but this credit control area is not assigned to this customer in XD02. If you assign the credit control area in XD02, it means that for this customer that credit control area should be determined by the system always.

I hope this information helps you.

Best regards,

Lela

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please do the following settings:-Financial A/c > Accounts receviable & payable>Customer accounts>Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data>Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers)> Create Customer (Centrally)> Sales Data>Billing>Hedging and credit contr. area (AS Required entry).

Hope it works.

REWARD IF HELFULL!!

Rgds,

Ajinkya P