SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Bill Print - Issue - Billing Multiple Period in Same Collective

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing issue while printing Collective Bill created for multiple billing period. For example

Child Bill - Month 01 - 200 $

Child Bll  - Month 02 - 300 $

Child Bill - Month 03 - 400 $

All the child bills are created on the same day.

Now one collective bill in created for three billing period ( 01 , 02 ,03) . When I check the the T_DOC_HEADER internal table in collective bill form in debug mode  I see all three child invoice which adds up to 900 $. Ideally only one child invoice ( Month 03) should have been picked by the standard logic . Has any one faced this issue earlier.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Neetesh

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

Is the Billing period of the Collective bill getting populated in ERDK or is it blank.

Can you check if you have implemented SAP note 2112051?

Thanks,

Amlan

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

Collective Standard Solution groups all the child invoices with the same due date into one parent invoice. I assume since you created all the child invoices on the same date the due date will be same for all the child invoices.

One thing I am not clear on is why you want to include only the child invoice for period 3. If the child invoices for period 1 and 2 are not yet presented to the customer it is ok to include all the 3 child invoices into 1 parent invoice.

Regards,
Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neetesh,

I agree to Rahul's explanation.. If you would like them to be included in different collective bills, then you can implement your own logic on event R403 by assigning different e_group values in t_eitr.

BR,

Eren Adak