Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No active legal regulation exists Message no. /SAPSLL/CORE_PRODUCT008

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I defined new FTO and LU of Phillipines. and I am doing testing the scenario. In this case I stuck up. Currently we are exporting from Germany to Philipines and Philipines needs to follow DE regulation till Philipines start own export and Import activites in GTS in future.

I am using transaction code /SAPSLL/PR_CAT_DISPL. to view the product catlog. You can view the screen shot,

I have assigned country PH in legal regulation ATLAS for Germany because I am going to use german regulation.

I have already activated in customs management "Activate Legal Regulation for Customs Processing and Pre-Declaration".

What Config. setting I have missed please advise.

Appreciate if you can confirm at the earliest.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In Customs Management, a Legal Regulation can have exactly ONE assigned country.  You cannot use ATLAS for DE and PH.

Regards,

Dave.

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

But why I cannot see Product catalog details for philipines. But I can see for DE. So what setting I need to check, if I comparing other countries to find the reason but still I am not getting ?

Regards

Ravi

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

hope you did not understood what Dave explained.

we can maintain one LR for one Country alone, and cannot be used it for another country (LR of DE cannot be used for PH).

The Product Classification cannot be viewed until you classify the Products under the LR of PH. we need to Classify the Products for each Legal Regulation separately , otherwise you will get a warning message as the Product Classification is not done for a Product when you are creating export documents. so, please define a LR for PH in Customs process and then classify the products with this new LR, then it will display the Products classified under PH Legal Regulation.

hope you are clear now, mark if it is helpful.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli