cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is KONV table updated?

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When is KONV table updated? Is it updated after creation of sales order? If Yes, What is the table in which system stores the condition records (Created in VK11) ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Both,

Thanks for your replies..

According to you, I understood that KONP stores condition record master data and KONV stores transaction data after creation of document.

In KONP table, I can see the "Condition Record Number" field.

0 Kudos

Hi Both,

Thanks for your replies..

According to you, I understood that KONP stores condition record master data and KONV stores transaction data after creation of document.

In KONP table, I can see the "Condition Record Number" field. Is this "Condition Record Number" created when we save the condition record in VK11?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

yes , condition record number will be generated while saving condition record through VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

KONV is stored the value in transaction level, which populate actual value of the condition type after calculate in the order based on the condition records

Major difference of KONV and KONP

Example - ZS00 is one of the condition type for discount which maintained in % in this case we will be  getting the calculated value from KONV in order.

But KNOP we will be getting only records from VK11 which maintained in % but not the calculation value of orders

Thanks

I hope it will be helpful for you

ramanathan_r2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

As far as I know table KONP stores the Condition Record which is created in VK11.

KONV values will get updated when you save any transaction having pricing functionality. It can be any document in SD, some documents in MM.

Regards,

Ram