Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable CIF the Sales order to APO from ECC

former_member245665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to CIF products, locations, PDS etc. master data.

But when I try to CIF the sales orders , I could Activate the IM, but could not see the Sales orders in Product view screen (RRP3)..There is no Queue Stuck and I checked CCR report as well..Nothing is displayed...And I could see BTE are active in configuration level..

Please suggest on how get rid of this.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

Venu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Venu,

In APO, please make sure you have maintained an entry for the publication of Sales Order for your location under SPRO under publication -> Maintain Distribution definition.

Regards

AK

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many factors which will prevent a sales order from appearing in / CIF to APO.  Please search OSS and OnLine Help for all the various requirements.

Then once you have validated all the requirements are met, then feel free to submit an question on the forum.

Ken

former_member245665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek/ Kenneth,

Thanks for the response!.

@Abhisek, I am transferring data from ECC to APO, I think we have to maintain the publications when we are transferring data from APO to ECC-->Correct me if am wrong. Even I Tried with the option you given..Still no success..

@Kenneth, I have checked the Every configuration which we have to maintain, I could not find any problem..If possible Can you please provide me the check outs which I have to follow.

Thanks,

Venu

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Venu,

Please refer the link below which explains the reasoning for using distribution definition.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/ab/4f6c39c71c0324e10000000a114084/content.htm

After you maintain this setting, I guess the system will not automatically make the sales order reappear. Please run CFM1 / CFM2 to send the sales order again.

Regards

AK

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Distribution function is only for transferring data from APO back to ECC.

Your issue is for CIF'ing the sales orders from ECC to APO.

Have you been able to CIF any sales orders yet?  

What OSS Notes/configuration have you validate so far?

Ken

former_member245665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Yes..I am unable to CIF any sales order..

I have checked the all the Configurations mentioned in the Handbook of CIF-part1. Refer to the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-61501

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is generic CIF. CIF is working as you are able to CIF over other objects, correct?

If your issue is ONLY with Sales Orders, there is alot of requirements / configuration to CIF over sales orders.  Do some seach on this website/ online help first.

Ken