cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Report Showing Wrong value -T code S_ALR_87013558 for Company Code CUR KWD

0 Kudos

Hi All

We have Created new Company code with its CURR as KWD , We have uploaded the over all as well as Annual budget in WBS , But the at the time of budget report execution T code (S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assg ) System is Truncating the Last digit before the decimal places .

For ex. we have uploaded budget of 3,33,333.33 but when we execute above said T code to check budget uploaded it only shows 33,333.33

Company code Curr is in KWD having 3 decimal places .

requesting you all to please suggest for the same

regards

Vishhal Bubane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishhal,

Check the option "Number Format" and Factor should be "1" under the report S_ALR_87013558

With regards,

Uttam Maity

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uttam,

Can you please also remind us where to activate the expert mode for report menu navigation?  My menu looks way more simple, but I remember it is a parameter that gives additional menu options access.

Thanks,

Paulo

0 Kudos

Hi Paulo , Omkar , Utaam

Thanks for your input , After investigation it was found that user was using BDC program to upload the budget .

Self tried to upload the budget with CJ32 and CJ37 and report was showing correct value .

Just to inform you that Above said T code is showing correct value and there is no error in that . But now new findings are as below .

Here we are using functional module "KBPP_EXTERN_UPDATE_CO" and filed "bpak-wert"

this filed has only 2 decimal places which program is using to read from the excel file .

please suggest is there any other functional module which can take more that 2 decimal places while uploading the data --- please suggest . ...

one again to inform you that above said t code is showing correct data .

regards

Vishhal Bubane

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishhal,

Your post is just confusing.  In the example you are giving I can see only 2 digits after the dot, while you are saying it must be 3.  In the same example a first digit is truncated, not the last one.  What kind of comma placement is this 3,33,333.33 ?

Have you loaded 333,333.333 and report gives 333,333.33 ?  What is your user settings for delimiters (dots and commas in SU3 parameters)?

Cheers,

Paulo

0 Kudos

Hi Paulo

Sorry for Typo . Yes we have uploaded the Budget of 3,33,333.333 .

here there is no issue of digits after decimal places .

what issue we are facing is even after uploading budget of 3,33,333.333 T code which I mentioned is showing Budget as only 33,333.333

Same T Code is showing correct budget where Company Code CURR is INR or USD .

regards

Vishhal Bubane

0 Kudos

Hi Paulo

We have Company Code CURR as KWD FYI please

regards

Vishhal Bubane

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I still do not get what is 3,33,333.333.  Is it the same as 333,333.333 ?  You cannot apply a comma placement inconsistently, the "normal" interval is 3 digits for thousands, millions, billions and so on.

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes budget uploaded value is 333,333.333 I was typing in INR format .

regards

Vishhal Bubane

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishhal,

Have a look at the database table first to understand if it is a physical problem or report representation problem.  Next you will understand if data was loaded with errors or report display fields should be increased (for example).

Regards,

Paulo

0 Kudos

Hi Paulo

Could you please help to check the Table name for the same as I am looking after MM part and unaware about PS Module and its Table entries .

prima facie this seems to be standard report representation issue for the projects or Company code having curr as KWD or you can consider having decimal faces more than 2 .

this report what I mentioned is working fine for Project having CUR USD or INR

could you please suggest any solution to this , as truncating the last digit just before the decimal places means in system it only shows budget 10 % but the uploaded budget was 100 % .

regards

Vishhal Bubane

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishhal,

I believe the table is BPJA, and the object number you can take from PRPS.

The report is based on a form 12KST1A that can be changed in transaction CJE5.  Check the Formatting menu.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

Kindly follow the Table BPJA for Annual Value and BPGE for Overall Value

Pass OBJNR from PRPS to BPJA and Value type (WRTTP) 41 with budget type (VORGA) KUBD

If you want Transaction currency follow the Value of WTJHR and for Company Code Curr. WLJHR. if both currency type is same it should show equal values

Regards,

Omkar