cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC transport issue in DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a SOAP to RFC synchronous scenario. Its working fine in DEv. Its transported to QAS also

they changed the RFc, added one field to it. I reimported the RFC, and did message mapping, operation mapping, changed data type and the scenario is working

i am in single stack java. I have only one swcv but I have eight rfc in it. I have changed only one.

Now how do I trasnport this. when i click on RFC, I am not seeing an option export.

I can update the namespace to qal again which contains all the changes.

how do i transport chnges to qasl.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go Tools --> Export --> Select your SWCV --> Select Option Individual Objects and then you can select your RFC / Message Mapping and export the same..

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I selected the Function Module and I am able to see the RFC that I need to export.

This RFC is already there in QAS. So should I delete the RFC from QAL before import there or should I directly export it to QAL without deletig it

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • You never delete anything directly in your QA / Production. No changes should be done in ESR in QA / Production Directly.
  • Just export this RFC and import the same. It will get overwritten.
  • As the mapping is also changed, make sure the mapping is also exported / imported.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot BHavesh.

I have a synchronous scenario.

SOAP sender ---PI---- RFC receiver ----RFC sender----PI----SOAP receiver

I have changed the soap receiver data type also.

So whats the best way, export dt, mt, mm1, mm2, om, rfc all in one single export and import it in single shot

or do it individually..

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All in One Single TPZ as they are all dependent on each other..

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

All the recent changes are you can find it in transportable under change list tab, you can right click on each change list and add it to transport. This way you no need to remember what are the changes you have done recently for that software component. After you added to the transport these changes will be moved to closed.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (0)