Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory clearing - open transfer orders

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently bumping into a situation where the Dynamic Cycle Counting is supposed to enable clearing in the background providing there is no difference in count.  If there is an open transfer order, LI20 and LI21 will not process anything as the inventory is not activated.  If a count has been done, and the transfer order is  confirmed or deleted, it sets the quantity to zero (regardless of the quantity for the TO) and checks the zero block for the current count.

Can you please tell me if there is any transaction to clear these in the background, providing there is no change in quantity?

Thank you,

A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya you

Can you post a screen shot of your CC config ?

Cheers

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you mean this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Well I always set both the 'BlockTO' and 'Immed.' flags and have never had this issue. I would suggest you at set these and test it.

If this doesn't help, you will need to put a bit more meat on the bones regarding the circumstances for this scenario such as;

• Inbound or outbound TO's
  • Stype Specific
  • Material Specific

..... to name but a few.

Cheers

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

So you're saying that I flag those 2 columns "block to" and "immed" I can proceed to cycle count even the TO's are not yet confirmed.

Thanks,

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's how I've always set it up with no problems at all like your scenario .

Cheers

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,I will test it to see how it works.

Thank you so much for your support,

A

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Android,

Can you tell me what significance in the system has "by quant" box?

Would this allow individual items to clear with no differences?  After all a quant is the individual line in the bin (from my understanding)

Thank you,

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you were to create a CC PI doc by quant (txn LICC) you have to activate the document immediately as you are unable to save an inactive doc. In DCC, setting this flag allows you to create an inactive DCC PI doc for a particular material (quant). This is particularly useful for a user initiated count.

Cheers

Answers (0)