cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities aren't appearing in Workforce Planning for project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have been trying to assign workforce on different activities for a project that i have created. However when i open workforce planning transaction 'CMP2', I am only getting one of the activities that I have created and rest of the activities are not appearing in "CMP2".

Regards,

Nooren Nazir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Show the other 2 Activities that are not in WP.  Make sure they are creating capacity requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the other two activities, they were created same way as activity 3. And all activities generated "person assignment" tab after i assigned them work center, as i have assigned five employees to this work center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nooren,

Are you able to see all the activities under the Activity Overview button of the WBS element? I'm facing this problem in my HANA server, where it is showing under the project structure but not under the activity overview. Due to this they are not visible in the project planning board. You may check this too.

Regards,

Pratap

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the dates on the NWA's?  The Workforce Planning Profile sets a date range, the NWA's might be out of range?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pratap,

As shown below, all the activities could be seen under activity overview button in WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ken,

I have created another project as no activities were appearing anymore in CMP2 against my previous project.

Here are the dates of network, activities and Workforce Planning Profile.

I am facing the same issue with this new project, i am only getting one of the activities that i have created and rest of the activities are not appearing in "CMP2".