Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Catalog issue

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

This is the step I am doing and I am getting no active legal regulation exist. If I will try with FTO_France then it gives out put. But when I tried for Philipines it does not give.

Is it because of in Define legal regulation I have define for France and no legal regulation has maintained for Philipines ?

Can you please advise what configuration setting needs to be done here ?

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

is all the above Products are in France Plant or in Philippines Plant?

you need to create the Legal Regulations for each country (as you created for France) and do the Classification for Materials using that Legal Regulation, same way you need to Create another Legal Regulation for Philippines too and then do the Classification, the issue will be resolved.

in GTS, when you are trying to do Classification for Products for a Particular Legal Regulation, the system will check the Country of the Legal Regulation and then it will check whether those Materials are exist under that Legal Unit(Plant) . if Materials are exist it will proceed and do Classification. if any of the Materials are not in that , then it will show the error or warning message as you are getting.

Please verify the Materials and extend them to Philippines Plant , then do the Classification.

Hope you are clear now, please let me know if you have any further clarifications on this.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini and Kul,

So only solution will be defining of new Legal regulation for Philipines ? there is no other workaround.

Regards

Ravi

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Ravi,

you need to define Legal Regulation for Philippines. it is simple process instead of looking for a workaround.

please mark it if helpful.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Unfortunately No. Btw, what you are trying to achieve here?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

I defined new FTO and LU of Phillipines. and I am doing testing the scenario. In this case I stuck up. Currently we are exporting from Germany to Philipines and Philipines needs to follow DE regulation till Philipines start own export and Import activites in GTS in future.

Please let me know if you have any question ?

Thanks

Ravi

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In that case, you can activate DE legal regulation for country PH as well.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kul,

Can you please provide the steps where I can do the config. because I am not familiar with this process.

If you mean to say that I need to add country PH in ATLAS in General setting- Legal Regulation - Activate legal regulation at country/cntry grp. level ?

If I am adding PH to ATLAS still I am not able to view the list.

Regards

Ravi

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

after you add here, you need to activate it for legal control under compliance management.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

In legal control which legal regulation I need to pick Anything needs to be done in Customs because I do check in Customs mgmt. product classification.

In legal control which one shall I pick, these are the listed option. I already assign PH in EAR and ITAR for my license determination both in Import and EXPORT.

AWV

DFAR

EAR

ECCH

EMBUN

ITAR

SPLUS

USREX

Regards

Ravi

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Sorry, I should say customs than compliance. You can compare with FTO France for reference.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

In customs under "Control setting for application Areas by Legal regulation of a legal code" right ?

After assigning there also no out put. I compare with France but no conclusion.

This is the message I can see.

No active legal regulation exists

Message no. /SAPSLL/CORE_PRODUCT008

Thanks

Ravi

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Ideally you should open a new thread on legal regulation activation part. Please make sure you activate the legal regulation properly before retrying. In case you still get error, please give the error message.

Please activate in node - "Activate Legal Regulation for Customs Processing and Pre-Declaration"

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

I have already activate here.

Thanks

Ravi

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for providing error message. In that case, legal regulation is not activated correctly. It should be activated in accordance with determination procedure for active legal regulation. I would suggest to open a new thread with screenshot of determination procedure and activation of legal regulation.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

On this point,  Kul is wrong (quite unusual).  In Customs Management, a Legal Regulation can have exactly ONE assigned country.  Adding another is not possible - you would need to create a separate one for PH.

Regards,

Dave.

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I trust you, I never tried this before advising though. I did replicated the issue now and tried to assign to the existing legal regulation and you are right, it didn't worked. So as you already mentioned, the only solution is to create a new one for PH.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes, you should have an active legal regulation for FTO country which is Philippines in your scenario and a numbering scheme should be assigned to the legal regulation.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav