Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion order

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have created an order with no material in the SO. But SO transferred into GTS with no incompletion is it Behavior ok ? or any setting needs to be done in GTS.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Once the Order saved in R/3, then it will be transferred to GTS and the relevant screening processes would be completed.

so, in your case the order transferred without Material and no incompletion for the Customs Document. but as per my knowledge system behavior is fine. if you have activated Legal Control for Export (License Process) then system will display error log as it found 'No Product Master Exists', because License check have on Product Master.

hope you are clear now, if you still have any issues please let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I use legal regulation EAR and ITAR for License and country is activated for both Export and Import.

Thanks

Ramesh

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

can you please share the screen shot of the Log from your GTS System.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

License service is active for this order type?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Can you please advise me where I need to check, I do use OR document type and it's activated in Compliance and Customs is ECC and in Legal control - Activate legal regulation-  country is activated.

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Can you grab screenshot for compliance log in GTS for the order without material. Please expand Legal Control part in the log.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Please find attached screen shot and let me know any other input required.

After expanding only this two line appears.

Thanks

Ramesh

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

from the Screen Shot i understood that Legal Regulations are not active for SPL, Embargo and Legal Control. please check the settings in Compliance Management > Activate Legal Regulations. there you need to activate your Legal Regulations for Export for the countries you maintained.

please check this setting and let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Legal Control service is not active hence you are not getting any error message or in-completion.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul and Srini,

If I am creating an order with material for the same country then it's getting check.

What config. I need to re-check can you please provide the steps

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

if your original query is answered, please mark this thread as answered. Happy to answer any new query in a new thread.The order you created now is with material and the block is SPL block.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Here you can find the actual screen shot which I created with material.

Regards

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

For the order without material, check the screening log. It must be saying that Service in not active for Item Category XXXX. This screenshot is missing in one of your earlier reply.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

now you compare your both orders and check the Log status for both. you will understand the issue. as told by KUL, if you would have provided all the screen shots, that would help us to understand what you are doing and where is the issue ?

hope now your issue resolved and if you have any further clarifications please open a new thread.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Where can I check the screen log and what I need to do to fix this.

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

The transaction from where you posted your very first screenshot. Just take complete screenshot.

T-code in GTS - /n/SAPSLL/CUOR04_EXP

Once you enter reference number and execute, click on the second icon of log.

take complete screenshot please.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Here the screen shot details. I tested in sand box same result I got.

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Can you check item category of document in GTS. You can find it in 2 ways:

1) you can get it from table /SAPSLL/CUIT using GUID of /SAPSLL/CUHD table

2) check item category of this sales order in ECC and check with which item catgory it is mapped in GTS.

Once you get the item category, check if that item category is active for SPL, EMB & Legal Control.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

In my sales order there is no item category because I have not entered any material that's why not item category is coming it's blank.

I can see item category EXPORD1 in General Setting -- Activate item category for Application area.

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Can you grab a screenshot of your sales order line item showing item category and plant.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Please find attached SO.

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks! what kind of order is this? for what purpose it is used?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

This standard order (OR). Doing testing. I cannot see /SAPSLL/CUHD_IC_EXP in report.

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am not surprised that your order is not blocked because of incompleteness. This order doesn't have any line item. do you have such orders in real scenario or in production system?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kul,

Yes in production we have such issue. Normally user create an order and save it and that goes to GTS. And business user can see in GTS incomplete document and they can pick those order and process those orders from ECC. I think this makes sense to you.

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Just to cut the discussion short and summarize, there are no settings in GTS with respect to technical incompleteness. You cannot see this order in transaction /SAPSLL/CUHD_IC_EXP because this order is not technically incomplete as we can see in your first 2 screenshots.

This order doesn't have any line item. You can create an order without material (Free Text order) and i have seen such orders but not without a line item. I am not sure the business process such orders are used. If you can share business process then that would be great.

The system behavior for this order looks pretty standard to me.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

i don't understand your requirement. how the users are creating Blank Orders (without any Material in line item)? what is the purpose of creating those orders? could you please share your Business Process for a better understanding.

but for sure, if you are sending the blank orders and expecting the GTS System should behave as it functions with normal orders is not a right aspect.

As explained by Kul Vaibhav, the functionality of Technical Incomplete is to specify the documents which are incomplete due to missing Master Data (FTOs, Legal Units, BPs, Materials and Item Categories) in GTS, this is the process designed by SAP .

hope you are clear now.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank Kul,

I just entered Text item category then it can be visible in incomplete document in GTS. Else it won't show.

Once again thanks to you for helping me constantly.

Regards

Ramesh