Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the display of score:Scores not displayed in sap infosteward

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am stuck up with a problem while configuring the score card setup in SAP Information Steward , The scores are not getting displayed automatically as expected:-

Please help me out with the possible solutions/reasons

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamohan_corp9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

after specifying the quality scale dimensions under kdd, add rules and rule bindings for that quality scale dimensions and then go to workspace-->rule result tab select the table or view on which u r applying the rule. Click calculate score. Once task gets completed u will be able to see the scorecard.

regards

krishna mohan

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Thanks a lot for the quicker response. I was wondering the graphical view of the scores are not displayed.I have got two rules under the

Accuracy Dimension ,none or the rules are available for other dimensions, all the results related to failed data are correct, At least for the accuracy dimension , the graphical display should have been displayed (Or am I missing something!!!)

Regards

adrian_storen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You'll need to run the Calculate Scorecard utility in the CMC for the score to show.

After building the KDD, the "Show Score as of Now" will show but requires all the tables (Calculate Score) where data is used on the Scorecard to have been run.

If in doubt, run the utility again.

regards

Adrian

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian

I have tried the steps mentioned above but still there is no change in the graphical display its stills the same nothing is displayed

adrian_storen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the screenshots the utility has run before the calculate score tasks have run.  As a couple of days have passed, is it now showing the results?

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Nope the condition is still the same, I do have a doubt, I have created hardly two rules with the accuracy dimension alone, for remaining dimensions there are no rules associated,could that be a reason behind as well,I wonder!!

Regards

krishnamohan_corp9
Participant
0 Kudos

from the above screen shots I can see after running the utility u have kept score card status as now.

after running the scorecard utility in CMC, go to IS -->select scorecard-->and select show score as of as "LAST RUN".

Regards

Krishna Mohan

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Tried with that , and its displaying :"Either the key data is not defined or last score runs are not available (DPR-10193)"

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you change Sort by to NAME and see...just in case!!

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Tried your steps as well,but output is still the same!!!!!!!!
And the last Run is ending up with "Add key values error"

krishnamohan_corp9
Participant
0 Kudos

try to create the key data domain with proper rule binding and adding views and run that utility. it should work.

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

i do have doubt over running the utility, in CMC. There are multiple projects involved in this project(different Workspace), how do i ensure that upon running the utility only my utility is running, coz there are no individual entries available for running scorecards of the workspaces!!!

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Finally I got a way out of it, the reason for the graphs not being displayed, was the rules,which i presumed, thing was i added mulitple dimensions with only two rules binded to one Accuracy dimension, upon removing the other dimensions and adjusting the threshold value, the graph for accuracy was comingThanks a lot to all of your responses.

Regards

Moumita