cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic fixed charge for customer(No matter quantity)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Due to a credit issue, we are going to start to charge a fixed quantity of 10 USD to every retail customer, so we need to know how to determine an automatic condition to do this.

We started to assign calculation type "B" and marked as header and item condition, but if we change the quantity at the delivery the fixed amount change. So we need to keep this condition unmodified until the billing document.

Please your comments.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried with following settings?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this set, but I didn´t get that a change in the picking quantity doesn´t affect the fixed amount of 10 USD, for example if I put in the sales order a order quantity of 20 and I change this quantity at the delivery to 10, the fixed charge is recalculated to 5 USD. This fixed charge has to remain the same.

Regards

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out sap note  84605 - Transfer absolute amount condition to billing doc.

It describes a possible solution (it involves changes to your current customizing and a new condition value formula).

I didn't find the time to correct the formula suggested by SAP, just noticed that it threw syntax errors in my sandbox when I copy/pasted it , but I believe your developer can create something similar.

Answers (0)