cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Correction Reset status not going to In Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Configured one urgent correction with multiple new status and sequence numbers. While importing to QA when there is an error, the status is not resetting to "In Development" but changing to the next status instead of going back.

When there is an error while importing into QA @ E0012 instead of resetting the status to E002 or E0017, even with error on the UC, the status value is being changed to E0018. Checked all the config, but could not find where the issue. Can you please help on where to find configuration to fix this issue.

thanks / Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

Please check the lowest and highest values assigned for each status.It shows how status values can be changed from one value to another.

Also double click the each status and see the influence and actions mapped with it.

Let me know in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

The status numbers are working fine, the issue is when an error situation, the status is not going back to "In Development" status even though the AIC Settings is maintained.

thanks / Sandeep

former_member229755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I would also recommend checking conditions and action profile set for this Transaction type in SPPFCADM.

Regards,

Prasath

0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

Can you please paste screen shot of condition and action profile (method call)?

Please check all scenarios in SPPFCADM. it might be problem because of condition for particular actions.

Thanks

Gaurav Patel

0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

Have you make settings for transaction type?

You need to configure consistency check first. Please follow below screen shot.

Here you have to mention which status you want if Error/Warning comes on particular status. In your case you can define when error comes to Testing face, it should be reset to " In Development ".

Please check and configure that one. Do let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Gaurav Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for taking time to reply. I changed the message type from "Cancel" to "Error", but still it did not work. Please see the screen shots below and help advise. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error screen of the UC -