cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which fields are the criteria for SPL C1 screening?

former_member256034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I was wondering, what are the relevant tables and fiields for GTS to select SPL entities for the C1 check. Background is, that when we upload a new list, the system is always uploading the whole list and not just the delta entries. So there must be a criteria within e.g. table /SAPSLL/TSPL. Maybe the creation and change date?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten - your query seems to be confusing. If a new list type is being defined, the entries sent by the service provider will be all entries and not delta entries. Anytime, you upload a SPL file into the system, whatever comes on the XML file gets loaded with an understanding that for an existing list, either entries are added, updated or removed. For a new list, it's always all entries new which are added.

As you look through the transaction, the C1 screening happens for any SPL which has got an update for that day/date.

Hope it helps!

-Shrini

former_member256034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shirini,

thanks, but I knew that already. My question is now, where is the information in the SPL entry that contains the relevance for the C1 screening. When you say it´s the date, I presume it´s the date of creation or change in the /SASPLL/TSPL?

Kind regards,

Carsten

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

The date of SPL in the C1 screening picks values from both "created on" and "changed on" fields from the table /SAPSLL/TSPL.

The logic being "changed on" for an existing SPL update and "created on" for a new SPL addition.

Thanks,

Shrini